Sunday, June 22, 2008

Chmsno1 50th anniversary charity sell...*was fun*

My sisters,my cousin-Ern,Christie-my Lodge INT School fren...and of course me!=)) went to Chung Hua Middle School No:1..also known as my "ex-school" today...it was soooo fun because i met Ellie,Eleia,Jeremy,Albert,Kian wei,Jeffrey,May sian and lots of lots of my freennnnnnsssssssss~weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
It was like soooo freaking hot today...and it's so damn crowded!
Christie,me,Ern went around the school wif Eleia & Ellie,i felt strange,seems like it's not familiar for me anymore...i've totally noe idea why..or mayb..it's just not my school anymore,ahhhhh..-_-
Anyway....the food was nice
=)))
Of course... J2A's stall is the BEST!~ woot!
xDDDDDDDD
Ellie and Eleia still looks the same,so cute,so nice,so"them"!!ahha
Jeremy is like so damn f***ing talll!!!!!!!roar!!!!xDDDDDDD..i'm jealous!
Albert has gt freaking long fringe
which looks like curtain..ahhaha..okayss...you looks...more handsome than before!xp
at least i said something gud..hehe
=p
and thennnnnn
the pudding u guys sell is so nice!i love it
Sandy was right,hahaha,i shud buy moree
and the cup cakes which Eleia,Ellie,and erm...bert? MADE taste so so SO Gud
I LOVE THEM!!RAWR!
before we left
Christie and I bought a plastic bag full of cute key-chains for some ppl in our school
ahahah
some is so cacat
hope u guys dont mind

I LOVE CHUNG HUA MIDDLE SCHOOL NO:1
I LOVE J2A
THEY ROCK REAL HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the cupcake model which Ellie gave me is now hanging on my room's wall
i would neva forget abt it
I LOVE U GUYS!
WOOOT!
oh yeah!!
i miss smth...which i just figure out
i forget to see ALBERT'S *handsome* BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!
ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!
OMG OMG how can i forget such importany thinggyyyyyyyyyy
x]
kayss..i'll remember this next time when i go there!!
weee!
I LOVE J2A!

xoxo,
Edna

*Amy was sick today and she didnt manage to come...hope she gets betta!!*

5 comments:

elliegator said...

Edna!! albert cut his hair lo.. so sat ah..

Ednaaaaaaaaaaaa said...

hahaha
long fringe
which makes him looks emo
muahaha
oooh
send me the photosssssssssss
pretty caroline
*opps*
shud be handsome bert
XD

季恩宇 said...

alo~~到现在才看到这个..谢谢你喜欢我们的摊位...谢谢你喜欢初二忠~~~爱你~~muackzzzzzz~~

Ednaaaaaaaaaaaa said...

ahah
cmon sining
of course i love j2a or 2007's j1a
cuz'
IT'S MY OWN CLASS!!!
XD!!

Eleia said...

<3
love.you.edna!